Thursday, November 15, 2012

Stampin' frenzy!

     What a frenzy of stamping and creating we had last weekend. I held my annual stamp-a-stack classes and pushed my stamping friends almost to the limits of their tenacious little creative minds! Over 4 hours into our "3 hour" class I realized I may have included a bit too much. 

However, few dropped and most stayed to finish the very last card, box, tag or snowflake available!

     Eazy peazy... I knew they could ;)

This is how the set up looked before frenzy...oh how I wish I had taken an after picture.



     Here are a few of the creations!






 

I tried to keep them relatively simple yet still great. The merry card I'm pretty sure I got the main idea from a pinterest card. Sorry I can't give proper credit but if you recognize it, let me know and I will! 
Anyway, of you see something you like and would like to create it yourself, all of the products are Stampin' Up! and can be purchased here:


Thanks for looking!

No comments: