Tuesday, December 1, 2015

fake it til you make it

     So, you know as well as I know, some years it's just hard to "feel" the Christmas spirit. All that Ho Ho Ho stuff and singing loud for all to hear (to quote Elf, my favorite Christmas fella). But, what do you do? Think of getting up on a Monday morning and putting your happy face on for work... you pull out the musty tubs of garland and glitter and glorious ornaments, turn up the carols and fake it til you make it. Here we go, gang, it's Christmas once again.






Ho ho ho. I saw similar on pinterest and just had to laugh. So on the inside it says Bah Humbug. Yeah, this card is for my big brother. He's the king of bah humbug but he's really a toasted marshmallow, all crunchy and scorched on the outside and has the hidden sweet, soft and mushy inside. Plus he likes odd humor.  And this is pretty darn odd, right?!

Well, onward we go into the season of giving. World Vision scored with me today, how about you?





No comments: