Sunday, October 20, 2013

just a little fall fun...


Happy Sunday to you!
Just thought I'd post a few little fun Halloween creations. I'll have to move on to Christmas creations soon, but I am having so much fun with cute spooky stuff and pretty fall leaves. 
Ah well, crafting is usually half a season ahead (or more if you judge by your local crafting stores!)








Aren't those little boxes cute?! I found a sale on a box die ($7!) that had a flip top with the open square. So then I had some leftover clear plastic packaging that I cut to fit the opening and voila! And I love my boxes so I imagine stocking stuffers and work friend birthday gifts and secret pal surprises..... oh yeah.

And here is a spooky little creature...
I used a light core cardstock with an embossing folder and sanded over the embossed image, added a little hello and easy peezy done. My Mom will love this one! 

This last one is a tag in a top open ended card/envelope.
The leaves are heat embossed with different shades of powder I was experitmenting with. Add a little burlap (which seems to be very trendy right now!) and you can write on the back of the tag and that is a unique fall card, don't you think?

Well, get off your computer, put down your phone and go see how beautiful your day is right outside your door!

No comments: