Saturday, October 12, 2013

Good job, Janie girl

     That's what I was telling myself this morning. Good job, Janie girl. Running 12 miles can be largely a matter of psyching yourself up or psyching yourself out. Such a mental challenge to keep going when your hip joints ache and your bones in your feet are whining. For me, the biggest obstacle can be just getting out the door in the morning! But hey, I continue to tell myself in many areas of life, just one more time, just one more mile, just one more day, just one more lap.


 Here is a simple card with a great detailed stamp I found at Hobby Lobby. Up close it almost looks digitalized. And yes...Life happens. Love helps.



 Another fabulous Hobby Lobby stamp. Reminds me of PSX stamps.




Had to show you my little man. Reaching into Grandma's overnight bag to see what fun things
 he can find. 
And the prize he found? My curling iron. Look at the fella trying it out! I am constantly amazed at how smart he is. 
Well, you go have a wonderful Saturday. I'm going to downtown Mt Dora to a great book store called 
Barrel of Books and Games.
here is a link to their website.  barrelofbooksandgames.com
Then I'm headed to a craft festival in Eustis. Fun day for me!

No comments: