Thursday, November 12, 2015

So weird to feel so embarrassed...

     So, I did this craft show. Haven't done one in a long time and never put this much effort or thought into one. STRESSFUL!! I wanted to have plenty of product for sale. I wanted my presentation of the cards to be professional. I wanted my booth to look well done, creative and nice.





So, what was embarrassing? Looks pretty nice to me. Got a banner and everything. Business cards. Tall card display. Nice tablecloths I borrowed from a good friend along with other great little display boosts. So, again, what was embarrassing?

Major lack of interest. Oh, I'm sure I wasn't the only disappointed vendor. Poor, poor promotion and not enough shoppers plagued most of us. Even so, I just felt like I was using this day, this event as a gauge for further endeavors. Well. Sometimes we just have to step out there and give things a try. I did. Now it's time to turn a corner and head in a different direction.

However....I LOVE PLAYING WITH PAPER!! So. I won't quit my day job ;)   AND I won't quit doing what I love.

No comments: