Sunday, January 13, 2013

More Mini Scrapbooks!

       Well happy Sunday to you! We didn't get the ice they were promising....YAY! Sometimes I just love when those forecasters are wrong. Wouldn't you love to make a living off being correct as infrequently as they are?

      As promised, here is a sampling of the way too cute mini chipboard scrapbook albums I have been working on. And by working I mean playing :)








Pretty darn cute if I do say so myself!
And super fast. What a great baby shower gift! All the new mommy has to do is pick her favorite photos and put them in with some special words and memories on the tags or journal spaces. Lots of pockets and ribbons and one of a kind beading. love it!

And....just because I can't resist, here is a shot of me and my little Boo. 


     Have a day full of love.

No comments: