Friday, January 4, 2013

A step in the right direction

     Well here I go moving forward already in 2013. Today I took a medical-surgical certification exam and .....PASSED! Yes! Sweet success!

     What does that mean? I am now a board certified RN with a med/surg specialty. It means a small raise and it's nationally recognized by ANCC. But one of the best things it means to me is that I can still study, learn and pass a really difficult exam! No, my brain is not yet dead. Hurray!

     One more step in the right direction. One more reason to be grateful!

     Thank you, Lord for creating me with a determined spirit, a desire to grow, a willingness to change and the ability to focus. Now keep my heart kind, compassionate and caring and my hands competent, creative and capable.

No comments: