Sunday, January 6, 2013

New creations to make us smile

     So, I have a new love. 


Oh, wait...he's my baby love but not my new love. But doesn't that photo make you smile?! He is a 2012 creation, just not mine :)

Here are a few samples of my new "love to create". And they make me smile. Hope they make you smile as well. They are chipboard mini albums. I started with some of the free chipboard that comes as backing to some of the Stampin' Up! Designer Series Papers and also the white backboards that many DSP packs have. Cut them to size, used some of the sets of paper and die cut stickers off of SU's clearance rack and added my own special touches and voila!








 Glitter paper, embossed cardstock, cute tags and pockets for journaling and lots of space to include your pix! Fun and easy- and a beautiful way to show off your favorite photos!
Later I'll show you some baby mini albums I made. Too cute! 


And if you want to check out the latest on Stampin' Up's clearance rack or their new spring mini catalog
just click the link below!