Saturday, June 29, 2013

Smiling anyway!

     You know how you know you better just stay away from people because you can't drag up a smile to put on your face? So, I sat my cranky self in front of the computer.

      I messed around with this blog to come up with a fresh look and in spite of my mood it looks kind of cheery to me. How'd that happen? Not sure the fonts and colors are the best for reading. We'll see.

       Here's a little quote to put a smile on your face.

     "Doing service is like wetting your pants. Everyone can see what you've done but only you can feel the warmth." I don't know the author but it made me smile.



       I've been digging through some of my old stamps I love. So I made this to make my mom smile.


And here's a cheery little flower!
And here's someone who can always make me smile! 
Hope you find a reason to smile today, too.

No comments: