Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday Monday

     What is it about music that brings you back to a certain time or place or experience or emotion? Just typing in Monday Monday did that for me. Back many many years to a young, dreamy me sitting on my bed looking out a window on a rainy, dark morning and wishing for more.

     Well, that wasn't at all what I was thinking this Monday! Out my window this morning it is warm and sunny and there is a gorgeous fella in a t-shirt climbing ladders and washing windows at my brothers house...happy Monday!

     And I have a couple new creations to share. Too hot outside so I might as well stamp inside!


This pretty bird is from the Stampin' Up! hostess set Simply Sketched. Love this set!




These birdies are from the Stampin' Up! set called Wetlands. SU can make an artist out of all of us! 

And if you like these stamps or want to see more choices and ideas you can go here:

Have a great Monday and I hope you see beauty out your window today, also!

No comments: