Wednesday, July 17, 2013

stepping out

     Well, a new location and lack of stamping friends is causing me to drop from the ranks of Stampin' Up! demonstrators. I will miss the connection as I miss the friendships, fellowship and teaching and coaching others to create. I've always been my own best customer but I can't really justify being my only customer!

      On the bright side, in the past I have considered that focusing on one catalog and company may have been stifling my creativity in some ways. Possibly. So... I will be stepping further out into some other styles and product lines along with continuing Stampin' Up! products. After all, SU really does have excellent quality paper and stamps.

      So, that said. Here are a couple samples of some Tim Holtz products. If you like grunge and steam punk he has a whole line of inks, stamps, paper and more at   www.timholtz.com  


and the inside...


and another...






Hmmm. New stuff, same style. Gonna have to fiddle around with this more!
Sounds kinda like my life. 
How about you? Still fiddling with the same style but wishing for new, different or just a change?
Well, let's keep at it. No telling what direction we may go!



No comments: