Monday, March 21, 2016

So many stamps, so little time!

Lately, I have been having so much fun practicing new techniques and playing with ink and yupo paper. Alas, as I say "practicing" I mean learning and so I have nothing noteworthy or publishable. YET!! But I'm getting there!

So, instead I will show you some creations I like. Let me know if you do, too! New stamps from different companies. There are way more people making stamps out there than what I knew! I love love love online stamp shopping!

This one is using stamps from Stampin' Up! 

And this little pretty is a stamp from Saturated Canary, online digital stamp. Cute!!

Spring flowers! This pretty stamp set is from Unity Stamp Co.

So, if you are a stamp lover like me, check out these companies and see for yourself. Variety! Choices! Cute, pretty, avante garde, vintage... something for everyone.

Leave a comment and let me know your favorite stamp or card style and I will post one of my creations in that style.

Thanks for looking and reading. Hope you have a great evening.

No comments: