Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sunday Sunday

Oh how I love Sundays!

 Some Sundays I have to work. Sunday is almost always the best day of the week to work. No administration lurking around the corners. Rare surgeries to deal with. Only occassional discharges and admissions. Just taking care of sick people, which is my favorite thing to do at work.

This Sunday, however, I am not working. I am enjoying the day God created. Started off with a run at the park, 5 miles with cool sunny skies. Then a quick change of clothes for early service and singing beautiful music to Jesus. Adam Robertson spoke about types of love including God's amazing, agape love. Love that never fails and is full of daily, hourly, minute by minute, grace and mercy. That's what God's love is to me. Constant, never ending and always, always with me. Fills me up. Makes me peaceful.  Gives me hope.

And it's a love He has for EVERYONE! I so appreciate that fact. Every single person has the same opportunity to experience the love of God. That knowledge makes me happy.

Lately, I've been expressing my creativity making cards again. Loving the Unity Stamp Co. stamps.  www.unitystampco.com  Coloring with alcohol markers and cutting up gorgeous paper. Tying pretty ribbons and stamping texture images.

I love this girl so much. so much. and the statement. so much.

 This chica is so beautiful.


And another great sentiment with a lovely, young lady. 
Unity Stamp Co. has so many great stamps. And they always add something free to your order! 
Yeah, I have my next wishlist started already! 

Well, thank you for sharing Sunday with me! Hope yours is equally relaxing and full of love. 



No comments: