Tuesday, October 16, 2012

got those creative wheels spinning!

   This week I'm working on some projects for my Christmas stamp a stack class and my open house. So many ideas running through my head! Chipboard and wood-backed scrapbooks, paper treat gift purses and snowman candy bars, to name a few. I get started on one and then distracted by another idea and then hit a road block in the finishing of them. You'd be amazed at all my unfinished projects. Or maybe you have a few of those too.

   That's when a good solid deadline comes in handy. I just love a deadline! Both in creativity and cleaning my house. Need to get motivated? Set a date for a workshop or class then tell everyone. Whoa! That'll get me moving. Need to get my house clean? Invite company. You know what I mean, don't you! The last time you dusted your windowsills or cleaned under your sink was when your mother in law was coming. Right? Ha!

     Well, here are a couple of completed cards.
  


These are made using Stampin' Up! stamps and paper and embellishments. 
That's where you can go for your papercrafting needs! AND lots of new ideas.

      And next time I'll show you the very very cute cards we did at my fancy folds class last Saturday.  You'll love them!


No comments: