Sunday, October 7, 2012

What could be better??

   What a fabulous way to spend a Saturday! Not much in this world is better than spending time with my kids. 
   My day started off at a huge craft show in Ozark on a cool blustery day, which was great! Meandering at my own leisure through literally hundreds of craft tents and booths, gleaning ideas for my future crafting and supporting (and by supporting I mean buying from!) such a talented group of crafters.       

    Well, that puts a smile on my face just thinking about it. I'd show you what I bought but I think there is some kind of law against that without posting the makers ID. But you should see the gorgeous colorful purse I found!! and Christmas cards (yes I know I make them but these were so so cute ;), and a scrapbook ( I know I know, yes I make those too, but this family looked sweet that made them and now I can get some great ideas from that also!) and a present that shall not be mentioned for my beautiful daughter and some very artistically painted wood ornaments (yes, I need more ornaments, who doesn't!?!)

   Now to the best part....my son called and invited me to come with him and his wife to a movie, lunch and shopping sales. What? Yes! Serendipity! Olive Garden soup and salad, End of Watch movie,
(which was a really good movie-bring the tissues) and then on to shopping! New outfit for me for under $50, turquoise cardigan, eggplant top and jeans. Love a good Kohl's sale!
   Soooo... want to see the very best part of my day? Yes you do.


           The picture wasn't taken yesterday, but those two totally made my day. Cute aren't they :)

 I think I'll send them this card I made. 
love love love
and tell someone today that you do.

No comments: