Friday, February 19, 2016

color color color, you can never have too much color!

                Oh jeez, I need more alcohol markers! I need more colors. To say I have the major color groupings, well, maybe. But there are so so so many colors and colors make me smile.

                Remember the Harry Chapin song "there are so many colors in the rainbow, so many colors in the morning sun, so many colors in a flower and I see every one".

               Take the time to look at a cloud, it's not white and gray. So many reflections! Look at a black shiny teakettle. There is blue, purple and yellow. See that green leaf? You don't see it until you see the yellows and browns and muaves.


                       I made this for my best friend. There are many more colors than red and green going on here! Doesn't this card just make you happy?

                      Here's to hoping you see something like you never have before. New colors. New eyes.

No comments: