Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Sweet 10K on a cold Tuesday morning

Some mornings it's hard to roll out of bed. Today was NOT one of those. For some reason, at about 5:55 AM my eyes popped open and I climbed out from under my cozy, warm covers and headed straight for my running gear.

 Love when that happens! No arguing with myself. No inner voice tempting me with fifteen more minutes of sleep. No bribing myself with some forbidden treat later. Nope. On went the pink Stephens College hoodie and my turquoise New Balance shoes and out I went, down to the park, sweet talking my tired old muscles into believing it'll be OK, just 3 miles.

Nope. Some days after I plug out the first couple miles I gradually feel better and better rather than more and more tired. So I set my goal at a 10K. Sweet. My fitbit tells me success was mine at 6.44 miles in 38 degrees at 07:13. 

Ahh. I just love to start my day like this. Great run, home to a hot cup of coffee, banana greek yogurt, homemade cinnamon bread and the internet.

Now onto lighting up my creativity up with some cute, new Stampin' Up! stamps and Hillsong music.






This is a quick little card I made with the "Beautiful Ride" stamp set from SU.Gotta love a love bug.
Hope you have the opportunity to enjoy your day with some good company!

No comments: