Friday, September 14, 2012

Dreams come true

  Lately I've been thinking about my dreams. I had to answer a questionnaire at work and they asked "what is your dream job". Whoa. what? How long has it been since I thought about that...

   Well, I'm 53. It's been a long time since I really thought about that. My dreams of late have been of the obtainable sort. Dreaming of moving to FL. Dreaming of family around. Dreaming of taking vacations or learning spanish or dancing in heaven. Well that last one is not of the immediately obtainable sort (hopefully).

   But what all this introspection did bring me to, finally, is the question of what were my dreams long ago and wondering about them. Never really being confident of achievement on a grande scale, I didn't dream much as a kid. No huge ambition, no spectacular goal. Just moving forward. Making choices, good and bad. But I really did have a dream. A dream of a love that was mine. A love that was for me, just because of me being me. And reciprocation of that love. A love that wanted MY love in an extraordinary way. Ohhhh, how selfish?  But true nevertheless.





   Yeah. I actually have had dreams come true. Here are two of them. I am so so blessed. And thankful to remember that not only did I have a dream, dreams of love came true over and over for me. 




No comments: