Sunday, September 16, 2012

For the paper crafters out there....

 http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/janebuchanan/

Here is where I do my shopping! And I invite you to, also. Great site for ideas, trends in paper crafting and  high quality tools, paper, dies, punches and rubber stamps.

My favorites from stampin' up are the papers, both the double sided designer paper and the cardstock. This cardstock is heavy and the colors are hard to find at any of the discount craft stores.



One of the things I like about stampin' up is the way the stamps, inks, paper, punches and even their big shot dies coordinate. Makes being creative that much quicker and easier!

So, if you like paper crafts, scrapbooks and getting lost in creating like I do, this is a site for you!



http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/janebuchanan/

(my little advertisement :)
but I really do love Stampin' Up! or I wouldn't sell the stuff!


    All of these cards were created using only Stampin' Up! products, so you can make them, too!
And here is one more. This one is made using the Fun Flowers Bigz die that cuts through lots of different things like fabric, felt, metal, chipboard and naturally, cardstock. 
Pretty sure I found the basic idea for this card on the Stampin' Up! website from another talented demonstrator. 
Well, thanks for stopping by! Come back again.

No comments: