Sunday, September 16, 2012

standing firm

   Throughout my life I have collected quotes. Read poems. Read romance novels. Read horror novels. Collected ideas from all my readings. Read the Bible. Read children's stories. Read biographies. Collected visions of other peoples' lives. Viewed movies. Viewed art. Viewed poverty. Collected hopes that there is a better way.

Sometimes faith is standing firm. 
Sometimes faith is stepping out. 

   There is one of my own quotes. 

there once was a babe from miami
he said "oh, how i do miss my grammy
so let's hop on a plane
or even a train
and go see her soon, please can we?"

   There is one of my own poems. 



   There is some of my own art. 

Look up... when you think you can't go on-
Look to Me... you can do it one day at a time-
just like you run,
one mile at a time, one day at a time. 
And I'll be there with you, 
right by your side,
constant help, constant Love,
giving you strength. 

   And there is some of my hope.

No comments: