Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Feeling a bit lost

    You know how some days you just want to stay in bed? Yeah. I let myself do that today. Then I got up and let out the nutty chihuahua and then I climbed back into that too tall, too soft monster and pulled up the quilt again. I never do that.  The sad thing is it didn't make me feel better. Now I feel kind of panicey. and achey. That I haven't been productive enough with my day off.

    Some days I feel like I'm not smart enough, good enough, devoted enough, talented enough, pretty enough, skinny enough, creative enough, witty enough, valued enough, clever enough.

   Somedays I try to pull myself up by my boot-straps and snap out of it and look on the bright side and think positive.

   Somedays that is just so much bullshit.

   It's 5 o'clock somewhere.

No comments: